Sunday, June 7, 2009

That's it

The break room.

It started with noticing small things; somebody eating just one cracker out of a pack of six, then putting the pack with five crackers back in the snack basket. Then I noticed water bottles, opened and half emptied, being put back in the refrigerator with the unopened bottles. Now this. I must publicly ridicule these instances in hopes of stopping these schenainagans.

Just eat the whole damn banana. Unless you sign my paycheck. If that's the case, let me buy some sharper knives for the kitchen.



2 comments:

A Southern Wedding Belle said...

Matt - I love that you blog at least once a year! Or are the dates wrong? It hurts my feelings when no one comments on my posts, so here I am. I think that everyone does facebook and twitter now. So it's lonely here in the blog world.

Rachael L. Anderson said...

june 7th, 2009...what were you thinking about then?? :-)